Nx and enterprise scale monorepos
Nx is a robust and extensible development platform designed to simplify the management of large-scale monorepos containing multiple applications and libraries by offering powerful tools for code generation, build orchestration, dependency management, and code sharing.
Qwik integrates with nx beautifully by using the qwik-nx plugin.
- Generate a new Nx workspace using a "Qwik" preset
- Generate Qwik applications and libraries.
- Generate Qwik components and routes.
- Generate Storybook, React Qwikify, Cloudflare configuration and much more
- Run executors that are built specifically for building Qwik applications.
You can generate a new workspace by running:
npx create-nx-workspace@latest org-workspace --preset=qwik-nx
Or add a new Qwik application to an existing workspace by running:
npm install -D qwik-nx
nx generate qwik-nx:app
For further reference, please check the qwik-nx documentation.